- Bible Class — 9:00 A.M.
- Morning Service — 10:00 A.M.
- Evening Service — 6:00 P.M.
- Bible Class — 7:00 P.M.
Services Live Broadcast
Sunday Services, Sunday Bible Class, and Wednesday Bible Class are broadcast live via the Internet (Central Standard Time).
The Live Broadcast can be viewed here.
- Elders: Paul Brantley and Michael Hatcher
- Deacons: Henry Born, Elward Brantley, and Bill Busch
- Preacher: Michael Hatcher
- Secretary: Denise Mowery
Our worship activities each Lord’s day include...
- Singing “psalms and hymns and spiritual songs,” without any instrumental accompaniment, to praise the Father and His Son and whereby we also teach and admonish each other (Ephesians 5:19; Colossians 3:16-17).
- Praying to God, the Father, through the mediation and in the name of His Son, Jesus Christ (John 16:23-24; Colossians 3:17; 1 Timothy 2:5; Hebrews 4:14-16; et al.).
- Partaking of the Lord’s supper, involving eating unleavened bread and drinking fruit of the vine (grape juice) as the Lord instructs His church to do (Matthew 26:26-28; Luke 22:19-20, 29-30; et al.). We do this in memory of His death for us upon the cross (1 Corinthians 11:23-26), and, following apostolic precedent, we thus partake each first day of the week (Acts 20:7).
- Contributing some of the wealth God has entrusted to our stewardship that the work of His church may be accomplished (1 Corinthians 16:1-2; 2 Corinthians 8-9). These offerings are given of each person’s free will, with no quota or percentage (e.g., tithe) imposed. The New Testament authorizes no other means of funding the work of the church. Visitors are not expected to contribute.
- Studying the Word of God by means of a biblical sermon, through which God and His Son are glorified and we are edified (Acts 20:7, 32).
Almost as many activities called “worship” exist as there are religious bodies that claim to believe in the Christ and His Word. Jesus cried out against those in His day who practiced vain worship because they were “teaching for doctrines the commandments of men” (Matthew 15:9). God and His Son are not obligated to accept whatever men offer them in the name of “worship.” No man knows what pleases God in worship apart from the revelation of that information in the New Testament.
God’s Plan of Salvation
- He loved us and gave His Son for us (John 3:16)
- His Son, the Christ died to save us (Romans 5:8)
- Christ gave us the saving Gospel (Romans 1:16)
- Christ built His church for us (Matthew 16:18)
- God wants all men to be saved (1 Timothy 2:4)
- Christ is preparing Heaven for us (John 14:2)
- Hear the saving Gospel (Romans 10:17)
- Believe in God’s Son (John 8:24; 20:31)
- Repent of one’s sins (Luke 13:3)
- Confess one’s faith in Christ (Romans 10:10)
- Be baptized for forgiveness of sins (Acts 2:38)
- Live a life of faithfulness to God (1 Corinthians 15:58)
God has done, His part.
Have you done yours?
We Encourage You To...
- Study the Bible by enrolling in our free Bible Correspondence Course (available for addresses in the United States only) or via e-mail. Study in the privacy of your home and at your own speed; ask any Bible question at any time.
- Allow us to come to your home and study God’s Word with you. This service is also free of any charge or obligation.
- Visit the rest of our website for articles on various religious and moral topics and to view video sermons.
- Visit us soon—and often.
- Please contact us by one of the various means listed on this website.